Good Versicherung: Breaking (Broken) News

I can now be found over at Fifth Dimensional Tesseract. Sometimes.

23 February 2007

Breaking (Broken) News

Those of you who have been acquainted with my computer these last couple of years know that it has been suffereing from a terminal form of hard drive failure. Well, as you might expect, it seems to have finally made its final spin. Last night, the ominous clicking started, so, as usual, I turned it off to save it from further distress. After a resting period, I attempted to reboot. To no avail. The bootable hard drive 0 is not to be found. Future options include trying to figure out if Dell will help, even though I am over seas, or, waiting for my paycheck to come in, and just replacing the poor soul. May it rest in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*A mournful round of Taps for Beth's beloved (or not-so-beloved) compy.