Good Versicherung: Untitled

I can now be found over at Fifth Dimensional Tesseract. Sometimes.

18 March 2007

Untitled

It has been quite a while since I last wrote. This is mostly because it has been sort of crazy. So, I will give you a short recap:
-- New computer is now up and running with internet. I am really liking it. I am also more impressed with Windows Vista than I was expecting to be. Not liking Internet Explorer 7 as much though.
-- Posters arrived in the mail last weekend, while I was out rowing, and then the Post managed to loose the package until they finally found it on Friday.
-- Dad arrived yesterday, we had a great time in Braunschweig today, and we will spend the day in Berlin tomorrow.
-- Crewing three day a week until the semester starts after Easter.
-- Amazing weather last week, but it got typical German nasty (like it was when I first got here) yesterday. Just in time for Dad to get here. As I said, typical.
-- Carolina has been cruising through the bracket, with some great play.
-- Purdue has just lost in the second round, but they played a great game against Florida, and were ahead for most of the game, until they pulled a typical Purdue and lost it towards the end of the second half. Overall it was good game and will give the team something to build on for next year.
So, there is a recap of the last ten days or so. Sorry it was so short; things have not been particularly interesting. Later this week, I will sit down and write a little more in depth. I promise.

No comments: