Good Versicherung: Auf Wiedersehen...

I can now be found over at Fifth Dimensional Tesseract. Sometimes.

31 July 2007

Auf Wiedersehen...

...well, not quite yet. I still have a bunch of photographs to upload and more writings to do. However, I do only have a hand full of hours left in Germany. I did not get a whole lot of sleep last night and I am looking at more than twenty solid hours of travel, before I am finally back at my parents house. Hopefully all goes well, and my large amount of luggage does not manage to kill me. Talk to you again on the other side of the Atlantic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot.

I hope to offer one thing back and help others such as you aided me.


My homepage: green coffee bean pills dr oz